Our centre provides a stimulating and fun environment to enhance your child’s learning in their early years. Much more than just a child care centre, Papilio Early Learning Artarmon is dedicated to the important role high quality early childhood education plays in setting children up as successful lifelong learners.
Early Childhood Program
The first several years of your child’s life is crucial to laying the foundations for their ability to learn throughout their later years. As a toddler, children are opening up to new challenges as their communication skills expand and they learn to concentrate, experiment and play. Our specifically designed Early Experiences program is at the heart of our approach to early childhood education. We have designed this program to deliver real-life learning experiences for your child. Our highly qualified educators support this phase of learning through a program of play-based activities to help your child explore their own interests and strengths.
A Day at Papilio Artarmon
- Breakfast - between 7:00am-7:30am - alongside morning play
- Morning - Let's talk abour our day! Morning tea at 9:00am - 9:30am
- Mid-Morning- Extra curricular activity including outdoor play
- Lunch- between 12:00pm- 12:30pm - alongside calming yoga breath session and a choice of sleep or quiet time
- Early Afternoon - Curriculum EYLF and Lifelong Learning Activities
- Late Afternoon- Child-led activities and choice of indoor or outdoor play. Afternoon tea at 2:30pm
- Dinner- Late snack and quiet activities
Belonging, Being and Becoming
Australia’s Early Years Learning Framework, Belonging, Being and Becoming, is at the heart of our approach to early years education. The framework’s emphasis is on play-based learning and includes things like:
- Singing to encourage your child to learn about language
- Drawing with crayons to help your child express their feelings and encourage writing
- Playing with shapes and patterns to develop problem solving skills
- Group activities to build their social skills
A Safe, Comfortable Environment
Our spacious centre will inspire your child’s creativity and imagination, crucial for building social skills and self confidence. We strive to provide your child with an environment that aligns with the comforts of home. We do this by providing toys, play equipment and resources that would typically be found in the home to help your child feel comfortable and safe.
We invite you to visit our child care centre and meet our team. Book a tour today or register your interest for a future date by joining our waitlist.